I Come in Peace










Much happiness and joy to you and yours...polar bears optional.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Distracted. I'm thinking the bears are well fed, otherwise, the dogs would be dinner. Come to think of it, Brian probably would be, too.

    Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true!!! :>) Then again, may be the basis for world peace. I say, "Pie for everyone!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, too, Distracted. We can all learn from the bears. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you!
    I just love Polar Bears...and have a huge (really big!) photograph of one that was documented by a National Geographic photog on my office wall...
    there really is hope for the world...huh?
    smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to kick of the year! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking the bears are well fed, otherwise, the dogs would be dinner. Come to think of it, Brian probably would be, too.


    Make website india

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your christmas and new year went beautifully! I love this polar bear thing..! :-)
    wishing you all the best things for the new year and saying cheers for being a blogging entity, reading your posts is always a tonic!

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey DBSO:

    Crazy! I was watching this video the other night. I'm so fascinated by this inter-species communication and play. In fact, I think the guy who wrote a book about play recently mentioned the polar bears and dogs on Krista Tippett's Speaking of Faith show on NPR. I think he called the dogs huskies, which I'm fairly sure isn't right. I think they're Malamutes, but I digress.

    It's wonderful to see you posting again.
    I hope all is well in CinCity -- or have you moved?

    Happy New Year to one of my all-time fave bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for your thoughts and your time:>)

Popular posts from this blog

A Year with EB White

The Poet Goes to Indiana by Mary Oliver

Goldfinches by Mary Oliver