Random Bits of Fluff Floating By




The bad news-- in the worst snowstorm of a generation, London has NO snow plows. The Good news--you'd still be in foggy London Town.

Not a big fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but these two men could totally change my mind. Uhmmmmm...I am entranced by fancy footwork.




And, for anyone who might have been pondering deeper questions in this big blizzard we call life... I am Boggle.

Come on. You know you want to take the test--What Board Game Are You?
You Are Boggle

You are an incredibly creative and resourceful person.
You're able to dig deep and think outside the box to get things done.
You are a non linear thinker. You don't like following directions
You draw your inspiration from the strangest places sometimes. You're constantly inspired.

Yeah, like I'll be putting that on my resume and request to transfer.


CollegeGrrrl and CollegeTown just got their electricity back on yesterday although the rest of the state is still without power and, yes, it is snowing again.

There Will Come Soft Rains
by Sara Teasdale


There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;

And frogs in the pools singing at night,
And wild plum-trees in tremulous white;

Robins will wear their feathery fire
Whistling their whims on a low fence-wire;

And not one will know of the war, not one
Will care at last when it is done.

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree
If mankind perished utterly;

And Spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
Would scarcely know that we were gone.

Comments

  1. I'm Boggle too. Never heard of it! I've only enjoyed a few games, chess and Pente.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I''m still giggling over your Pittsburgh Steelers comment ... uh huh. They wear so little, your blokes. In NZ, our rugby players are so much more covered ... so much more.

    I hate to think what kind of game I would be. Something like Twister, if I were to use today as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am chess: You Are Chess

    You are brilliant and shrewd. You can often predict what people will do in the future. You thrive in complex situations. You deal with contradictions well. You can have many streams of thought going on in your mind at once. You keep track of things well. You are very patient. You have lots of endurance, even when your energy dwindles

    Yes, and I like chess though I haven't played in years. Who makes this junk up? I don't know about the brilliant and shrewd comment and if I had foresight, I'd have been a fortune teller. I love your snowy London picture. Better them than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm boggle also.... thanksgiving was the first time I ever played it - liked it. but what's not to like! at home I stick to scrabble but open to almost anything....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for your thoughts and your time:>)

Popular posts from this blog

A Year with EB White

The Poet Goes to Indiana by Mary Oliver

Goldfinches by Mary Oliver