Words To Live By

Spend the afternoon.
You can't take it with you.

-------Annie Dillard

Comments

  1. ...and spend your life, with all your love and happyness!
    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that! I constantly encourage my husband to do this with me. I may have to put this on a wall somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she should know--she has spent hers so well!
    This is going on the wall. Thanks!

    Love the sundial, too. Is that yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful. Unfortunately I get to spend my afternoon in front of the computer. Fortunately I get to watch the sun and the trees through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. counting only the happy, sunny hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need this reminder sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for your thoughts and your time:>)

Popular posts from this blog

A Year with EB White

The Poet Goes to Indiana by Mary Oliver

Goldfinches by Mary Oliver