Words To Live By Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - August 06, 2009 Spend the afternoon.You can't take it with you.-------Annie Dillard Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments OrryAugust 6, 2009 at 3:04 AM...and spend your life, with all your love and happyness!Enjoy it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRoseAugust 6, 2009 at 4:31 AMI LOVE that! I constantly encourage my husband to do this with me. I may have to put this on a wall somewhere.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownAugust 6, 2009 at 5:46 AMOh God, I love that!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydsAugust 6, 2009 at 9:39 AMAnd she should know--she has spent hers so well!This is going on the wall. Thanks!Love the sundial, too. Is that yours?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRicky ShamblesAugust 6, 2009 at 11:34 AMThat's wonderful. Unfortunately I get to spend my afternoon in front of the computer. Fortunately I get to watch the sun and the trees through the window.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownAugust 6, 2009 at 12:24 PMNice.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyaimsAugust 6, 2009 at 12:51 PMSigh and a smile.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyrobertAugust 6, 2009 at 4:13 PMcounting only the happy, sunny hours.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKathleenAugust 6, 2009 at 11:29 PMAmen, brother Ben!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarbAugust 7, 2009 at 9:36 AMWe all need this reminder sometimes!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDeanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RNAugust 8, 2009 at 2:36 PMI love that!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hey, thanks for your thoughts and your time:>)
...and spend your life, with all your love and happyness!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it!
I LOVE that! I constantly encourage my husband to do this with me. I may have to put this on a wall somewhere.
ReplyDeleteOh God, I love that!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd she should know--she has spent hers so well!
ReplyDeleteThis is going on the wall. Thanks!
Love the sundial, too. Is that yours?
That's wonderful. Unfortunately I get to spend my afternoon in front of the computer. Fortunately I get to watch the sun and the trees through the window.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteSigh and a smile.
ReplyDeletecounting only the happy, sunny hours.
ReplyDeleteAmen, brother Ben!
ReplyDeleteWe all need this reminder sometimes!
ReplyDeleteI love that!
ReplyDelete