Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thanks muchly



Thank you to David, from Down Under, (http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/) for naming me as one of his "Post of the Day" recipients. I appreciate anyone actually reading anything I write here, let alone enjoying it, so again, thank you very much.

David has beautifully fabulous photos on his blogsite--which allows me some vicarious living outside of the hospital corridors and the local IGA grocery store I wander--as well as a tribe of very interesting and creative souls who visit him. Try it...you'll like it :>)


PS. I work with an Aussie nurse who loves, loves, loves to hear tales from home. She is one homesick little Kookaburra.

1 comment:

  1. Do say 'G'day' to your sick little kookaburra from me. My brothers both married Aussies - one lives in Perth, the other in Adelaide, not even mentioning how many of my friends moved across the ditch to the big country :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for your thoughts and your time:>)