Thanks, You Crazy Cats
This lovely award was given to me by the very funny and talented folks, The Watercats.
Part of the deal of the award is to:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you’ve given them the award.
So here goes...
Seven Things I Love:
1. I love to dance--ballroom, ballet, jazz, modern, swing, shag, the mashed potatoes, the freddy, the twist, hip-hop, crunk, tango, polka, two step--love them all.
2. and, so I love different types of music,
3. and boxers
4. sunny days in CinCity
4. pink nail polish in the summer
5. exotic locations near bodies of water
6. my grrrls
7. and my man, I love him so
As for the seven blogs I love, take your choice from the blogroll, the blogliography, or from the comments. I have been lucky enough to have caught the eyes of an abundance of funny and thoughtful folks from all over and blessed with their companionship. All of them are worth a read. To try to pick favorites from a sea of stars...no can do.
Thanks again, Watercats. Much appreciated.