I'd Best Take Some Extra Ziplock Bags With Me...

Comments

  1. That's the antithesis of a glad tiding in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia--cannot get on your site. My computer keeps saying, "Illegal operation." I'm going to shut the whole thing down, go to work, and hope it fixes itself by tonight. Until then, close that mind up and keep your brains in your head. Or, maybe they could wear helmets at that church??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps aluminum foil would work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious - I'm sending this to my daughter Bobbie. (She had a brain tumor removed in Feb.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the folks at GTA need to check their own cerebral cortex function.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In your case, I think you need to bring the gallon-capacity ziplocs... Ciao bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!.. that's what's been wrong all these years....!
    On a side note, I've just tagged you, come over to our page to see the deal if you fancy joining in.. (it could take several hundred hours !)..lol cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is startlingly candid for a religious organization. As far as their website address goes, I do believe Grand Theft Auto (GTA) London would be a pretty sweet game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so that's where my brains went! Now I understand...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH NO! Not my BRAINS! I thought the western world had squashed all thoughts of anti-liberty and justice for some.

    Well, to hell with you GTA. My mind is an open book, the world is at my feet! Take that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this just makes me want to spit. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to go to a Glad Tidings Assembly of God church, but when they found out I was gay they kept trying to "fix" me. No thank you.

    Great sign, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for your thoughts and your time:>)

Popular posts from this blog

A Year with EB White

The Poet Goes to Indiana by Mary Oliver

Goldfinches by Mary Oliver